Friday, September 12, 2014

Food and people

What food means to different people???

Starting with the author itself!!  Yes me!!
Well I love food. All types of food, cuisines, and cooked by any person. I mean for me food cooked by a most eligible cook and the delicacies cooked by my mother, grandmother, any random person is equivalent.
Well, myself, I am an average cook, actually calling myself a cook is exaggeration.  Well another weird thing about the relationship between me and food is, being a Goan I don’t crave for fish much! Yes that’s true! I love chicken though. I am really crazy for vegetarian delicacies. I love the Goan veg dishes that my mother cooks; also I love North Indian vegetarian dishes.

I have noticed time and ago that my Goans criticize Goan vegetarian dishes, but I have eaten and seen superb mouth watering former dishes , which raise the status of Goan RANCHIKUDS equally up to international cuisines and standards.


The foodie side of my friends
Raashi Panvelkar, SY BCOM, DEMPO COLLEGE, this amazing friend of mine is the epic food lover I have seen around me!!!!!!!!Seriously I think after her family and other loved ones, she loves chicken the most.  And as a full fleshed Goan, she loves fish too. Also when anybody sees this girl eating, her expressions make all our mouth water.

Deepa Nair, Vasco, she is also a food lover but acts like a critic all the time, she just can’t stop removing faults from what she eats, but then she also praises dishes, but only sometimes that to made by cooks.


Sunanda Saha, SY BCOM, DEMPO COLLEGE, she is not a foodie at all. In fact I have seen her mother forcing her to eat, though her mother is one of the best cooks I have ever seen. Also is the last one who will say “I am hungry”.  She does not like onion and garlic and non- veg is out of her dictionary. 

4 comments:

  1. nice....but you dint mention your craze for junk food, miss author!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really seem to like your food I guess ( :p ) which reminds me of how crazy I too am about Goan food. There's this really awesome thing about Goan food which all of us must experience at some point in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Saylee for mentioning about me in your blog. You've taken a lot of pains to find out food and people. Great work. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. U forgot to mention about my love for food saylee. .. anyways .. nice post...

    ReplyDelete